All the students are expected to take part in all the co-curricular activities of the Institution like seminars, project works, Science and Technology Forum, Engineering and Educational tours.
Similarly there should be a voluntary involvement and participation in the extra-curricular activities like sports, games, NSS and Blood Donation Club.
Games & Sports
- Games and sports inculcate team spirit and improve their health and mental alertness.
- Proper dress and shoes should be worn when playing games and sports.
- Playing with dhothies or lungies is strictly prohibited.
- When playing matches with other colleges effort should be taken to bring credit to our Institution.
- When going to other places for playing games or sports absolute discipline, decency and decorum should be maintained.
- The instructions of the Physical Director accompanying the team should be obeyed.