- Students should attend practical classes wearing laboratory uniform, shoes and ID cards.
- Bringing planned observation note to all practical classes is compulsory. They can enter the lab only after the verification of observation notebooks by the lecturers concerned.
- Each and every practical class. the student must get signature from their Lecturer before moving on to next practical class.
- Students must get the Lecturer’s signature in the record note before the board practical examination, failing which they will not be permitted to do the practical examination.
- Laboratory apparatus should be handled carefully. In case of any breakage, it should brought to the knowledge of the Lecturer at once. The Lecturer’s decision in this regard either to levy a fine or replacement is final.
- Students should come to the laboratory on time. Late comers will not be permitted. Strict silence should be maintained in the laboratories.
A- A A+